Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tomorrow's the big day!!

I can't believe that tomorrow is the big day! I am scheduled to come to the hospital at 8:30 in the morning (but I call in at 7am to see if they are busy; they might have me come in a bit later if there is a mommy traffic jam or something).  Then it is baby time!

I think I have everything here at the house as prepared as I can get, but at the same time I feel like I'm still not ready! It's exciting and scary all at the same time. I can hardly get my head around the idea that when we leave the house tomorrow morning, we will be coming home as parents!

I had my last doctor's appointment today, and it looks like Hannah is already working on getting ready to make her appearance. I am 70% effaced and 1 1/2 cm dilated. Won't be long now before we get to finally see her!  I was told not to eat breakfast tomorrow morning =(  but at least I got a big yummy dinner tonight - Mom and Dad took Josh and I out to Lime in downtown for our last dinner out. It was delicious and I am stuffed silly now! Good thing, since that will have to last me a while...

Now it's just time for a good night's sleep.... and the very last belly picture!

1 comment: