Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mark your calendars for June 15th!

Now it really is countdown time, because at my doctor's appointment this week, I got scheduled for induction on Wednesday, June 15th! It is completely crazy to already know Hannah's birthday! [Provided she doesn't decide to come earlier than that, of course...] Given my super-short labor history and distance from the hospital, it made sense to try to prevent me getting stuck somewhere! My body is already starting to get ready, though. At that doctor's appointment, it was time to start checking me - and I am already 50% effaced & half a centimeter dilated!

It's really started to hit me that she is coming very soon & I still don't feel like I'm totally ready yet. However, the nursery is totally ready now.... so here's the pics!

 (The TV is still there from when Josh & I were hanging everything on the walls... that still needs to come out!)


And since I just took a nice couch nap while Josh is working an event, my next tasks are packing hospital bags & getting the baby book started! =)

1 comment:

  1. The nursery is so beautiful! I love the hanging baskets over the changing table and all the wall decorations. Your nursery looks like it could not be more prepared with everything you will need and then some. We can't wait to see baby Hannah sleeping in her crib and watching everything you do while you change and dress her on her changing table. Won't be long now! :-)

    ReplyDelete